The layout of my double page spread follows the conventions of a magazine, for example the columns, the large letters to start a new paragraph and a bold masthead. I have used mastheads such as "latest trends from the catwalk" this shows the reader what the article is about. The font I used was times new roman, I used this font because it has a tasteful, editorial look to it. The magazine is about different cultures and community's fashion, this therefore meets the brief as it is about "community".
enlarge)
The layout of my front cover is a very minimal, I wanted it to look similar to a vogue magazine. The white background makes the model stand out and adds a high class look to the end product. The font of the magazine (frank rhuel) makes the writing clear and understandable, and once again makes it look like a vogue magazine.


No comments:
Post a Comment