Marketing and Distribution
Marketing:
- Other Magazines: I will also promote my magazine in other magazines with a 1 page advertisement that promotes the magazine showing what type of magazine it is, it will be in a magazine similar to my fashion magazine so they have the same target audience and other people will want to read my magazine.
- Online: My magazine will also be advertised online on websites that use pop-up ads this is effective as many people see this and the magazine and it will stick in their heads. Also I can promote it on social media using twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc. all of these social media platforms have different age categories Facebook is popular with adults, Instagram is popular with teens and young adults and twitter is a mix, this means that my magazine will get out to everyone.
- Posters billboards: I will advertise my magazine by producing posters to promote the magazine and showing the public why they should be reading and purchasing my magazine. I will also get my magazine advertised on bill boards for example on a bus stop.
- Events: I will advertise my magazine in events such as tows fashion weeks as it isn’t a huge an A list event but is more of a low scale but is open to the public and would be a good way to promote the magazine.
- Shops: I would advertise my magazine shops that relate to the magazine for example fashion stores like; New Look, Topshop, River island etc.
Distribution:
These are the different ways I will distribute my magazine. This will meet the needs of the brief as I have been asked to create a print product, therefore the marketing and distribution follow the conventions of a print product.
My magazine will be distributed through the following mediums:
These are the different ways I will distribute my magazine. This will meet the needs of the brief as I have been asked to create a print product, therefore the marketing and distribution follow the conventions of a print product.
My magazine will be distributed through the following mediums:
- Online: Many magazines are available on print and online this is good as more and more people use the internet everyday having a printed magazine and an online one will give access to many people for the magazine.
- News agents/Local shop: the magazine will be sold in stores that are popular and just local stores so people can get the magazine where ever they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment